Carb Free Blueberrry Muffin
Deliciouys on it's own or with eggs. Make this muffin your own by replacing coconut oil with butter, or sweetner with coconut sugar, or fruits for cacao or just plain vanilla. I tend to keep this as a store cupboard go to.
- 2 1/2 cup Grounded Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Erythritol or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt (optional, but recommended)
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter or cacao butter)
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk or organic milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Blueberries or cacao nibs or plain
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C Fan assisted. Line a muffin pan with 10 or 12 paper muffin cups or use a silicon non stick muffin tray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and sea salt.
- Mix in the melted coconut oil, almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold in the blueberries.
Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.